We are New Beginnings, a small, family orientated privately owned day nursery; and we are situated within the grounds of Park Spring Primary School in Bramley. We thank you for trusting us with the care of your most precious possessions, and because we do not take this responsibility lightly, we have therefore created a caring, loving, nurturing and secure environment for children from 3 months – 5 years of age and older children up to 11 years for out of school care. We are registered to offer the 30 hours free childcare starting from September 2017. Our latest OFSTED report set us as good in every area and we are proud to have received accolades such as:
- Children are safe and protected from harm.
- Children benefit from playing with a wide range of clean, high-quality resources.
- Children receive plenty of attention, affection and praise; this supports their emotional well-being successfully.
- Staff help children lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Children enjoy freshly prepared, nutritional food each day.
- Staff are good role models and manage children’s behaviour effectively.
- Staff place strong emphasis on supporting children to acquire language and communication skills.
- They provide children with a wide range of activities and learning experiences that helps them to make good progress.
We are committed to continually improving our nursery for the benefit of our children and in view of this, the educational programme we deliver at New Beginnings is designed to address the needs of all children, whatever their age and ability.
We work to the latest educational standards to deliver an Ofsted-approved, enjoyable and effective curriculum. We encourage the children at New Beginnings to get involved with all aspects of the curriculum and develop their skills through play and structured tasks.
From language and mathematics to personal and social development, we help your child gain the skills they need. We do this by having:
- Established routines and learning patterns
- Qualified staff on hand to help your child
- Individual care and attention for every child
- Adaptations made for different abilities
- Teamwork and independent play encouraged
- Trips and outings held
- Progress reports and home activities available.
Our mission is to be the most friendly and affordable local day nursery where everyone feels welcome and respected for their varied opinion. We believe that a homely atmosphere is paramount and aim to provide a safe and caring environment where all children can be happy and relaxed while practitioners support them to develop to their full potential. We understand that every child is unique and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all children and families regardless of individual ethnic, and socio-cultural differences. We provide an all inclusive practice where no one is discriminated against.
This mission is been implemented and delivered through :-
- A safe, secure and nurturing atmosphere
- Flexible and family friendly setting
- Well vetted, highly qualified practitioners